CHARGE HARDER. HOLD BIGGER LINES.
ZET Kayaks presents the TORO, a damn good looking, very comfortable, new generation kayak. Long development and great design has resulted in a whitewater kayak that every active kayaker will be excited about. The TORO is not specific to only racing or expeditions but is aimed at all categories of paddlers, from serious grade 5 gnarl to beginners in a local kayak club. The TORO’s progressive bow gives it a racing disposition while a stable stern and innovative hull keeps it steady and maneuverable. The TORO is easy to keep on line, boof through holes and power down rapids The TORO is a kayak designed for any paddler wanting to enjoy all aspects of any river.
||92 x 52 cm
- ZET’s simple yet proven outfitting design remains robust, fully adjustable, and comfortable.
- A sturdy, closed-cell foam seat protects you from bigger impacts and provides considerable warmth compared to padded "water sponging" seats.
- Both front and rear pillar braces are formed seamlessly with the cockpit rim for added structural rigidity, safety and functionality.
- A supportive, dual ratcheting back-band sits firmly in place while providing unrestricted access to the rear of the boat.
- For the footrest, ZET provides their optional standard, adjustable bulkhead, or an un-drilled hull fitted with a customizable mini-cell foam foot-block to achieve the lightest, driest boat possible (only available during our preorder period).
Other advantages of ZET Kayaks include:
- 2 year conditional hull warranty.
- Minimum number of hardware holes in the hull.
- Highly functional outfitting & interior attachment points.
- Optional foam foot-block or factory-fitted C1 outfitting (see below).
- An original & progressive design with input from ZET Team paddlers.