SAFE. STABLE. SPORTY.
The RAPTOR is in its element on difficult whitewater, making it the perfect choice for multi-day expeditions, running steep creeks and competing in extreme races. Due to the stability of the hull, the boat is suited to beginner and intermediate paddlers who are seeking to develop and push their whitewater skills. The Raptor is also the ideal choice for advanced paddlers because it is both very fast and highly maneuverable. The exceptional design of the Raptor has been proven on all types of whitewater, from the largest volume rivers in the world to the steepest creeks and waterfalls.
|Paddler's weight range
- ZET’s simple yet proven outfitting design remains robust, fully adjustable, and comfortable.
- A sturdy, closed-cell foam seat protects you from bigger impacts and provides considerable warmth compared to padded "water sponging" seats.
- Both front and rear pillar braces are formed seamlessly with the cockpit rim for added structural rigidity, safety and functionality.
- A supportive, dual ratcheting back-band sits firmly in place while providing unrestricted access to the rear of the boat.
- For the footrest, ZET provides their optional standard, adjustable bulkhead, or an un-drilled hull fitted with a customizable mini-cell foam foot-block to achieve the lightest, driest boat possible (only available during our preorder period).
Other advantages of ZET Kayaks include:
- 2 year conditional hull warranty.
- Minimum number of hardware holes in the hull.
- Highly functional outfitting & interior attachment points.
- Optional foam foot-block or factory-fitted C1 outfitting.
- An original & progressive design with input from ZET Team paddlers.