Unique to other NRS knives, the Neko Knife features a sharp point. This compact, low-profile knife delivers the same versatile performance as our popular Co-Pilot knife with a sleeker profile and a simple friction-release sheath.
- A low-profile, friction-release sheath holds the knife securely while allowing for fast one-hand deployment.
- The hybrid blade includes a serrated section for quickly cutting rope and webbing, plus a razor-sharp smooth section for finer cutting.
- Experienced boater preferences vary between using a pointed or blunt-tipped knife, with both options, we'll let you be the judge. The sharp point of the Neko knife can pierce through most material, including rubber.
- The contoured handle with rubberized grip gives you maximum control of the blade.
- The sheath clip attaches firmly to your PFD lash tab.
- The integrated bottle opener on the Neko Knife helps you spread good cheer at the end of the day.
||420 HC Stainless Steel
||Full metal tang with TPU overmold
|Knife only Weight:
||Smooth and serrated
- Squared hole in handle serves as a valve wrench for an oxygen tank
- Bottle opener in handle
Opravicujemo se za opise artiklov v ang. jeziku. Podatki so povzeti iz proizvajalcevih spletnih strani.