Pull up to your local play wave, pump up the NRS Whip SUP Board and start shredding. The Whip's rounder shape, shorter length and surf-style fin and tail configurations make it the ultimate park-and-play inflatable.
- Inflates up to a rock-hard 20 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then folds up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage.
- Removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your setup and the ABS plastic fins absorb impacts without breaking.
- Inflatable SUP boards add versatility to your adventures. So fold up the Whip, toss it in your rig and flip a coin to decide your next paddling destination.
- With 189 liters of air volume, the 13-cm-thick Whip 7'8" (233 cm) provides optimal performance and stability for paddlers up to 73 kg.
- Double sidewall construction for increased durability and streamlined aesthetics. The heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction stands up to abrasion and abuse.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- We added a sturdy webbing handle in the center of the board for easy carrying and two handles on the front to aid you during an unexpected swim.
- One stainless D-ring gives you a spot to attach your leash.
- Includes a high-pressure pump for easy inflation, a pressure gauge, travel pack and repair kit.
- 3 year retail warranty, 1 year commercial.
|Paddler Size Range:
||233 cm L x 84 cm W x 13 cm D
||Leafield - D7
|Number of D-rings:
|Number of Handles:
||3 Years Retail, 1 Years Commercial
- Two 5 cm and two 13 cm fins
- High-pressure pump
- Pressure gauge
- SUP Board Travel Pack
- Leafield valve adapter
- Repair kit
- Axis Technology™ acrylic stiffener
- Inflates to 20 psi (1.379 bar) for super rigid performance
Opravicujemo se za opise artiklov v ang. jeziku.Podatki so povzeti iz proizvajalcevih spletnih strani.