Selects white water ?agship paddle.Cut out for adventure, the W1 is a high-ly versatile paddle. Extremely resistant, this paddle can go anywhere and is multi-purpose.
W1 standard is delivered with kevlar carbon blades and ergonomic carbon shaft (ova-lized tube).
The W1 is a versatile paddle for white water paddling , which means that you can use it for any river activity : freestyle, river running, playboat, creek.
There are 2 sizes available for the W1 :
• Medium for standard builds.
• Large for stronger builds.
Blades of W1 are available in several materials :
• Fiberglass prepreg (aspect : aluminium or colored)
• Kevlar carbon prepreg (green or natural)
• Carbon prepreg)
n order to choose the W1 you need, it is important to know the environment you will use it in :
• Fiberglass : The "W1 ?berglass" is a standard model, built in “texalium”, clearly visible in the sun.
• Kevlar carbon : Thanks to its great resistance to abrasive wear, the “W1 Kevlar carbon” is very interesting if you use it on rivers with a low water level and a lot of rocks. This version is available in two colors (Green or natural). Green is particularly interesting as a color if you need to look for your paddle in darker waters.
• Carbon : Thanks to its stiffness, the “W1 carbon” is the expert model for paddle-users who make their way between rocks.
We suggest for the W1 a 45° angle right or left angle, according to your preferences.However, you can order your paddle with a custom feather, with no extra charge.The feather is the degree angle of the paddle blades are off-set to each other.
Yes, the W1 is delivered with a paddle grip built in the shaft .
There are 2 kinds of shafts for the W1 :
• The carbon/carbon Kevlar straight one
• The ergonomic carbon one
The fiberglass version is only available with the straight shaft.
The ergonomic bent shaft brings a better grip comfort than the straight shaft.It enables you to keep your wrists aligned with your arms and to reduce joint stress on them.
You can choose among several options for your W1 :
• Fixed or Mono: This option means that you have no displaceable adjusting system on your W1. The length is ?xed. This ?xed system is recommended in Wave Ski, as the paddle is really short and comes close to the knees.
• Vario S-Lock System : The Vario S-Lock can be adjusted over 10 cm on straight shaft and 4 cm on ergonomic bent shaft .The choice of the feather is in?nite. It also enables you to adjust your paddle with more precision. This option is recommended for all the paddle-users who want to customize their W1 as much as possible. The feather is the degree angle of the paddle blades are off-set to each other.
The weight of your W1 depends on the types of shaft and system you choose ! Here are some examples of weight :
• W1 medium kevlar carbon ergo - 191cm : 927 gr. / 32,7 oz
• W1 medium fiber - 194/204 cm : 1050 gr. / 37 oz
Opravicujemo se za opise artiklov v ang. jeziku.Podatki so povzeti iz proizvajalcevih spletnih strani.
|W1 Fiberglass Straight||289,00 euro|
|W1 Fiberglass ergo shaft
|W1 Kevlar Carbon - Kevlar Carbon Straight||309,00 euro|
|W1 Kevlar Carbon Bent/Carbon Bent||309,00 euro|