The WRSI Current Pro is based on the popular Current Helmet, with extra safety features. Removable ear pads and a stylish visor improve protection and comfort. High quality and safety you can depend on.
- WRSI stands for Whitewater Research and Safety Institute, an organization founded to advance whitewater safety awareness and technology.
- The Current is designed to fit a range of head sizes. It includes 9 fit pads of different thicknesses that you can easily mix and match for a custom fit.
- A multi-impact shell combines with an EVA foam liner and a polyurethane sub-shell to effectively dissipate impacts.
- The soft EVA inner liner combines with adjustable fit pads for a custom fit and extra impact protection.
- Removable ear pads provide extra warmth and reduce impacts from waves. Perforations in the pads aid hearing.
- The visor keeps sun and rain out of your eyes and helps protect your face.
- The Current Pro combines with the WRSI Pinch Face Protection, Item # 43003.01, for extra smile insurance.
- The Interconnect Retention System works as an adjustable harness to ensure a safe and secure fit.
- The WRSI production process is 100% wind powered and strives to be 100% waste free.
- Shell Material: ABS plastic with a polyurethane sub-shell
- Liner Material: Customizable EVA foam pads
- Adjustment: Interconnect Retention System
- Ear Coverage: Removable
- 9 adjustable fit pads
- Compatible with WRSI Pinch Face Protection
|Size||Head Circ. (cm)||Head Circ. (in)||Fitted Hat Size (US)|
|S/M||48-55||19-21 1/2||6-6 7/8|
|M/L||54-59||21 1/4-7 3/8||6 3/4-7 3/8|
Opravicujemo se za opise artiklov v ang. jeziku. Podatki so povzeti iz proizvajalcevih spletnih strani.