King Python 5m which has a 12mm aluminium ring and has red webbing
The benefit of the ring is that it can often replace the need
for a karabiner which are a scarce resource on the river.
The Python has a diverse number of uses.
- It can work as an anchor in hauling, lowering boats & traversing the river.
- The benefit of the ring being it can often replace a karabiner and receive other lines or webbing.
- On the river karabiners are always in short supply and the rings can be invaluable to save karabiners for other tasks.
- The ring can also be used as a pulley to create a Pig Rig when combined with two Pythons and two Ring Pull Prussiks - see below .
- The Python can be a cowstail extension for work positioning a throwline deployment or belayer.
- Very handy for portaging over rough ground & large boulders to haul & lower boats.
- Short reach rescue: hold the ring in one hand and flick the coil out to reach to a close by swimmer. The rings acts as a stopper.
- Raft Guide Flip Line: Used with a krab, clip the krab onto the gunnel line, throw the ring end of the Python over the upturned raft, grab it the other side, climb up & flip.
Opravicujemo se za opise artiklov v ang. jeziku.Podatki so povzeti iz proizvajalcevih spletnih strani.