The Idol tackles to the two most common complaints of wearing a dry suit: putting them on and taking them off. How can you make pushing one’s head through a tiny rubber gasket more comfortable? Keep the gasket, lose the one-piece. The Kokatat Idol has a flexible, waterproof zipper that goes around the entire waist, creating an autonomous dry top and fully functional paddling pants. Unzipped, one piece becomes two. Zip them together and you’re back in full-body waterproof bliss. And each piece can be worn separately.
• Switch Zip entry system. One zipper for entry and relief!
• Evolution 3.21 nylon 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro
• 330 Cordura® GORE-TEX® on the legs, shoulders and arms
• Latex neck and wrist gaskets
• Self draining punch-through neoprene neck and wrist over-cuffs
• Zippered arm pocket with key lanyard
• Dual adjustable overskirt with “hook & loop” compatible neoprene
• GORE-TEX® socks
• Factory sealed seams
color: yellow, leaf, denim