The Intergalactic Dry Suit is a high-tech piece of equipment packed with all the features you need for the best possible on-river performance, in the most demanding conditions. The suit is constructed entirely of the toughest GORE-TEX® material ever made; GORE-TEX® PRO with Ocean Technology® membrane, recognized as the most durable waterproof and breathable fabric available in the world today.
01. Diagonal TIZIP zipper for easy self supported entry and exit
02. Super elastic Yamamoto neoprene, lycra on both sides
03. Thick latex bottleneck neck gasket inside
04. Constructed entirely of the toughest GORE-TEX® material ever made; GORE-TEX® PRO with Ocean Technology® membrane
05. Neck tube drain hole
06. Articulated arms for unrestricted movement
07. Thick latex bottleneck wrist gaskets inside
08. Wrist cuff and gaskets with molded cuff grab made of unnapped velcro Yamamoto neoprene
09. All-new Hypalon Velcro waist adjustment for a tight and secure fit
10. Waist seal tube of unnapped Yamamoto neoprene with grippy rubber inside
11. Extra wide and secure TIZIP relief zippers
12. Seat area engineered for unsurpassed freedom of movement
13. Wide ankle cuffs ensures a snug fit
14. Sealed socks made out of GORE-TEX® PRO with Ocean Technology® membrane
15. Chest pocket with zipper access and drain mesh.
16. Handy thigh pocket ensures easy access even while seated, with drain mesh
SIZES: S, M, L & XL
WEIGHT: 1835 g (L)
GORE-TEX® PRO WITH OCEAN TECHNOLOGY®
MEMBRANE Trusted in extreme, wet and rough conditions, the new GORETEX® Pro redefines the standard for comfort and protection; delivering more ruggedness and up to 28% more breathability with uncompromised durable, waterproof and windproof protection. The new textured Polyester face of the laminate is extremely durable. Furthermore, it is static and will prevent any clinging effect to your body.
Opravicujemo se za opise artiklov v ang. jeziku.Podatki so povzeti iz proizvajalcevih spletnih strani.