Type III: Through decades of boating and selling life jackets, we've come to realize that the best life jacket is the one you'll actually wear, and a life jacket you'll wear is the one that feels great all-day long. The evolution of NRS PFDs continues with the ultra-comfortable, low profile Ion.
- The Ion's six-panel design uses ultra soft foam for a flexible fit that wraps effortlessly around your torso and flows with your movements.
- The raised foam panels of our Cool Flow System (CFS) provides ventilation along the spine for increased comfort on warm days.
- Tough ripstop nylon adds durability in high-wear areas.
- Padded shoulder straps, a soft interior lining and fleece-lined hand warmer pouch make this jacket as cozy as it is comfortable.
- Large, front zippered pocket secures all those on-the-water necessities, and the dual-entry zippers make accessing that sunscreen or camera a cinch, no matter which hand is free.
- A knife lash tab, shoulder strap garages and reflective accents round out the features.
- Jacket is certified in accordance with CE EN 393.
||Certified in accordance with CE EN 393.
||200-denier urethane-coated ripstop nylon
- 2 - Side
- 2 - Shoulder
- 2 - Waist
- Cool Flow System (CFS) ventilated back
- Reflective accents
- Six panel design
- Dual-entry pocket
- Fleece-lined hand warmer
- Padded shoulders
Available in the following sizes: XS/M, L/XL, XL/XXL
||76 - 106
||106 - 132
||127 - 142