The ultimate Guide Stick for raft guides who want great performance and legendary Werner strength.
- Light swing weight and great performance
- Symmetrical fiberglass blade for versatile strokes and predictability
- Werner's legendary bomber strength
- Indexed shaft and molded T-grip for comfort and control
|Surgace Area||1172 sq cm|
|Blade Length x Width||54.5 x 21.5 cm|
|Weight for 58in (Guide Stick 66in)||921 g/32.5oz|
|Recommended Length||63-69 in|
|Available Lengths||63-69 in|
FEATURES & FIT OPTIONS
Create a custom fitting paddle to increase your performance, reduce your fatigue and have more fun on the water. All recreational canoe paddles come standard with our symmetrical blade design; our lightweight fiberglass shaft and ABS T-grip. You choose the correct paddle length based on your height and boating style. Then use your height and boat width to determine the correct paddle length. Visit Werner's Fit Guide to customize your paddle.
FEATURES & OPTIONS:
Symmetrical Canoe Blade Shape
- Our Recreational Canoe paddles have a symmetrical shape with the same design features on both the front and back, and soft edges for exceptional versatility.
Shaft & T Grip
- The shaft is durable fiberglass construction which is light weight
- An oval index for added control
- An enhanced ABS T-grip is designed for maximum control and greater durability
- Contact your local retail sales staff or paddling club for exact sizing information. They will be most familiar with your craft and paddling style.
- Note: 56"+ 58" lengths fit 80% of all whitewater canoeists.
Opravicujemo se za opise artiklov v ang. jeziku.Podatki so povzeti iz proizvajalcevih spletnih strani.