The Strutter helmet is a whitewater icon offering impressive low-volume protection for river running and playboating. Inspired by the original baseball cap, the computerised 3D shape provides great style and comfort - but more importantly, it has impressive Protection performance for its volume and style.
- 01. LONG FIBER THERMOPLASTIC (LFT) SHELL TECHNOLOGY:
- This shell technology utilizes a combination of super tough Polyamide and long fiberglass injected together resulting in an ideal combination of elasticity and rigidity in order to improve impact performance in a low volume helmet.
- 02. CARBON FIBER REINFORCED POLYMER (CRP):
- The CRP reinforcement has an incredible strength to weight ratio, rigidity and impact performance. The Strutter helmet has a CRP reinforcement on the inside front part of the helmet shell to further increase the protection performance and rigidity.
- 03. ADJUSTABLE OCCIGRIP:
- This low volume two way adjustable mechanism makes the helmet easily adjustable to personalize fit and comfort. THe standard Occigrip allows adjustment in reach providing a firm and comfortable fit and preventing the helmet from rolling on your head.
- 04. ETHYLENE VINYL ACETATE (EVA) SHOCK ABSORBING LINER:
- The EVA shock absorbing liner provides great low volume shock absorption. The liner offers high memory and low temperature toughness and crack resistance, providing great protection for low speed impacts.
- Supplied with a complete set of comfort pads
- Supplied with a soft helmet bag
Material / Materials / Materiale
Carbon fiber reinforced. High impact ABS shell. EPP padding.
Velikost / Sizes / Taglia
Teza / Weight / Peso
Certifikat / Certification / Certificato
CE EN 1385 - Helmet for canoing and watersports (ICF class I-IV)
Opravicujemo se za opise artiklov v ang. jeziku. Podatki so povzeti iz proizvajalcevih spletnih strani.