The Maximus Prime was designed for all paddling disciplines with input from Eric and Dane Jackson. It is a Type 5 Rescue version of the new Maximus PFD platform featuring the Dynamic Suspension System (DSS). DSS features wide, contoured shoulder straps that allow an independently suspended front flotation panel to move with the paddler. Additionally, webbing adjustments have been moved to the front of the vest for easy fit adjustments. Made with all Gaia® foam, the Prime also features a quick release safety harness with O-ring.
River Tow Tether sold separately.
• 500 denier Cordura® outer shell
• Front-and-center webbing adjustments
• Low profile, fully adjustable, side-entry design
• Wide, contoured neoprene shoulder straps for unsurpassed comfort and mobility
• Dynamic Suspension System (DSS) allows unrestricted movement of front flotation panels
• Front lash tab, strobe anchor on vest back
• Large, gusseted front pocket
• Quick release chest harness and O-ring, tether/tow system ready
• Stretch mesh sleeve for cowtail or River Tow Tether (accessory sold separately)
Opravicujemo se za opise artiklov v ang. jeziku.Podatki so povzeti iz proizvajalcevih spletnih strani.